|KEY RESPONSIBLITIES |
• Develop and manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
• Align campaigns to maximize segmentation objectives, support direct mail and other channels.
• Partner with trip development teams to identify new offerings to communicate.
Email Campaign Development, Deployment and Optimization
• Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and advertisers registered.
• Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the email channel.
• Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
• Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
• Maintain high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists
• Identify, create, and develop customer segmentation strategies and ongoing communications plans targeted towards those segments. • Provide guidance on email best practices during campaign development and the creative process
• Report channel metrics to measure impact on company KPIs and initiatives
• Create and execute A/B tests on an ongoing basis to continually improve email performance
• Execute 100% error-free email campaigns while meeting deadlines, balancing multiple projects, and proactively communicating project status.
• Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms; specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered events. Prior experience included specific revenue or engagement metrics for the channel
• Experience in e-commerce or multi-channel retail strong plus, ability to relate and translate to super-premium brand with considered purchase cycle
• Proficiency with email tools (Exact Target, Responsys, etc), CRMs (e.g., Salesforce), and marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo) required
• BS or BA, preferably in business
• 3+ years’ experience creating and launching email campaigns. Should have knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
• Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS for emails, including responsive coding principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a maniacal attention to detail
• Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
Please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Email Marketing & Marketo Programs Specialist – ATTA” in the subject line of your email.