|KEY REQUIREMENTS |
• Excellent listening skills, true sense of empathy and a willingness to exceed guest’s expectations with every interaction. You need to really like people!
• Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills. Remember, you are ‘consulting’ with guests on a variety of topics. Can you communicate clearly and warmly?
• Superb sense of detail. The devil is in the details! Your grasp of the minutiae can make or break a guest’s experience.
• High level of initiative. Are you willing to go that extra step?
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced work environment without being frantic or distracted?
• Facility to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Superb organizational and administrative skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, and One Note. Willingness to learn new systems is required.
• Value and embody integrity, teamwork, empowerment, and sense of ownership.
• Domestic and/or international travel experience preferred.
• Must be willing to work weekends.
• Enthusiastic about working for Backroads and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors.
Being part of the Talent Group opens up other opportunities at Backroads. Based on your performance, desire and initiative you will likely be tapped to assist in other areas at Backroads. This will enrich your experience as you learn more about Backroads as an organization.
Our ideal candidate is a highly professional, service-oriented team player who is flexible and adaptable, and willing to wear different hats wherever there is an identified need.
Please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Services Consultant – ATTA” in the subject line of your email.
No phone calls please.