|KEY REQUIREMENTS |
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Superb written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills. Must have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and be comfortable learning new, complex systems
• Must be able to type 50wpm or faster
• Can work effectively and remain focused in a repetitious, fast paced work environment without feeling overwrought
• Can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
• French, Italian, and/or Spanish language proficiency (written & spoken) preferred but not required
• Value and embody integrity, teamwork, empowerment, and sense of ownership
• Must be willing to work some weekends
• Enthusiastic about working for Backroads and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors
This position is seasonal full-time in our home office in Berkeley, CA, running from April until August.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Seasonal Rooming Assistant – ATTA” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.