We’re looking for a Destination Specialist who already has a clear passion for unearthing the hidden gems, insider secrets and wild corners of the United States. You’ll work with our clients to design and deliver exceptional travel experiences while becoming the company expert for your given region. This is a sales focused role and, as well as working with individual client leads, you’ll help build new partnerships and sales channels. You’ll also have input on the product offering and will be responsible for continually developing our relationships with on-the-ground suppliers in your region.
- Establish and build exceptional client relationships, going above and beyond at all times
- Design original, creative itinerary proposals for your clients
- Work with our suppliers (hotels, guides, logistics providers etc) to implement client trips
- Produce pre-trip documentation for clients and support for them during their travels
- Maintain and build new relationships with our suppliers, continually looking to improve our product offering within your region of expertise
- Help with our business development efforts, including researching potential partnerships with travel agents, concierge services, and other 3rd parties
- Initiative, drive, & entrepreneurial spirit
- Clear passion for U.S. travel and familiarity our destinations
- 3 years previous luxury and/or tailor-made travel industry sales experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting client relationships
- Must have exceptional written skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Tech-savvy with a proficiency in everyday office tools (Google Docs, Google Sheets, CRM etc)
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: This is remote position. Candidates must be based in the United States.
About All Roads North
All Roads North is a luxury travel company that plans extraordinary American road trips. With each journey custom designed from the ground up by a specialist, a handpicked collection of the finest hotels, and insider experiences brought to life by local guides, we’ve taken the quintessential American journey to a new level. We are growing fast, and have recently been featured in numerous luxury publications including Vogue, The Financial Times, and Town & Country.
Established in 1990, the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) today is widely recognized as a vital leadership voice and partner for the adventure travel industry around the world. The membership and trade organization is designed to be a force for the industry and exists to drive thought leadership, industry promotion, and opportunities to network and convene globally to create trade and business health. It currently serves more than 1,000 members in 100 countries worldwide. The constituency is made up of tour operators, tourism boards, specialty agents, and accommodations all sharing a vested interest in the sustainable development of adventure tourism. Through its growing business services division, the ATTA delivers a portfolio of strategic solutions and a robust ecosystem of events around the globe. With specialized expertise in research, events, education, media, and promotion, the ATTA business service division is able to provide valuable solutions to a broad set of partners across many verticals of business.